Friday, January 7, 2011

Thank you Lord!


I feel truly blessed today! It is snowing here in PA, and the kiddos have a 2 hour delay. That means my kindergartner has NO school, and I do NOT have to leave my house today! I plan on taking my kids out in the snow (shoveling for the exercise), and baking all day long! I'll throw a little cleaning in there for good measure too ;o).

I will make pizza for dinner with a homemade dough (super duper easy) http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/jamie-oliver/pizza-dough-recipe/index.html

My son got me a Giant cupcake mold for Christmas and I plan on making a yellow cake from scratch, and using the attachment to put chocolate pudding inside the cupcake! Kids also requested brownies..we shall see!
So, I am so grateful to the Lord for giving me this wonderful day at home to do what I truly enjoy (hanging with my kids, and cooking!!). Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment