Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's been a while, Friends!


I realized tonight that it's been a while since I last posted! Summer started, school let out and I really got busy! I have been focusing on my kids, and my house and play dates. It's exhausting! And that's why I haven't blogged in a little while. It's so important for us to soak our children in. They grow up so fast, and these carefree summer days can be used to take adventures and spend real quality (and quantity) time together. I've decided to teach my little ones to climb trees, fish, hike and camp. I want them to learn simple skills and know that playing means more than video games.
I am also thinking about trying something a little different in the coming months. There are a few blogs I really admire and follow and I am thinking about interviewing them. Picking their brains, getting their thoughts on marriage, children, and being a Godly woman. Hopefully I can start this soon. I am also doing posts about cooking from scratch on my other blog The DIY Gourmet , come check me out there!
What is everyone doing this summer to soak in their kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment